Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Aix en Provence

Tomorrow I move into an apartment
In Aix en Provence
:D

This town is unbelievably adorable.

My first day here there was an art festival on the main street in town, full of ceramic works and artists painting.

Yesterday, I stumbled upon a farmer's market in the Le Palais du Justice

Today, a larger farmer's market and a flower market in the adjacent plaza.

Tonight, a concert in the center square.

You may have to pull me away.

The center of town is completely ruled by pedestrians and the best part is it seems like one can't ever get completely lost. The town is small enough to fit on a one-page map, but big enough to allow for surprises around every corner.

Cafes, bookstores, cobblestone streets, white shutters, farmer's markets, lantern-lit streets, museums, art exposes, sunshine, wine

These are a few of my favorite things





1 comment: